1) Select currency you wish to order
Please complete your contact details
Your personal details:
Terms and conditions
*Please note that proof of identification is required when completing your order.
Terms and Conditions for ordering currency
CLICK & COLLECT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Online pre order rates for this Service differ from in store rates. Should the in-store rate at the point of sale be in your favour at the time of collection, then that rate will be honoured. If the foreign exchange rate falls between the time when you placed the order and the time of collection, the rate at the time of placing the online order will be honoured provided always that you collect your order within 2 Business Days of receiving notification that your order is ready for collection.
- Orders up to a maximum of €2,500 can be placed with our online Click and Collect Service.
- Proof of ID may be required at collection (photographic & address -Utility bill, driving licence, passport).
- You may make payment by credit card at our own-stores but please note that Credit Union agents do not accept credit card payments for foreign currency orders.
- We will confirm your order by email and/or telephone once your request has been submitted. No order is complete until we have confirmed acceptance of your order and received payment in full from you.
- Orders must be collected within 2 business days of the requested collection date and time.
- Business day means 9.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Saturday (excluding any bank holidays). For Credit Union opening times, please refer to your individual Credit Union.
- Orders placed online on a Saturday, Sunday or Public Holiday will not be confirmed until the following business day.
- A maximum of 4 different currencies can be placed within each order and a mix of denominations will be provided where possible.
- This service is only available to Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over, and who are resident in and accessing the service from the Republic of Ireland.
- Please note that Credit Unions may restrict availability of the Click and Collect service to Credit Union members only.
- By placing an order, you confirm that you have read and understood these terms and conditions, and agree to be bound by them.
- Foreign currency must not be ordered for purposes other than those deemed legitimate which comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. We reserve the right to decline orders without reason.
- To the extent that we, as data controller, process any of your personal data, the terms set out in our Privacy & Cookies Policy shall apply to such processing. If there is any conflict between the data protection provisions in these Terms & Conditions and the provisions in our Privacy & Cookies Policy, the provisions in our Privacy & Cookies Policy shall prevail. The terms “data controller”, “personal data” and “processing” shall have the meaning given to such terms in Data Protection Legislation, and Data Protection Legislation means the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 and Directive 95/46/EC, any other applicable law or regulation relating to the processing of personal data and to privacy (including the E-Privacy Directive and the European Communities (Electronic Communications Networks and Services) (Privacy and Electronic Communications) Regulations 2011 (“E-Privacy Regulations”), as such legislation shall be amended, revised or replaced from time to time, including by operation of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) (and laws implementing or supplementing the GDPR, and laws amending or supplementing the E-Privacy Regulations).
- By using the service you consent to us processing your personal information under these terms and conditions. We will take all reasonable precautions to keep personal information secure and protect it under our security policies and procedures. We restrict access to your personal information only to those people who require it to provide the services and to check for money laundering, any legal compliance and fraud prevention. Personal information will not be shared or used for any other purpose except as stated above unless we are required, or permitted to do so, as a result of any governmental laws and regulations, by a court order or to any business or persons to whom we transfer our rights and obligations under this agreement. You are entitled to ask us as a controller of the data to supply you with any personal information that we hold about you by writing to us. We will delete any incorrect information or correct any errors in any of the personal data that come to our notice.
- We will not be liable to you:
- If we are unable to perform any of our obligations because of something outside our reasonable control.
- Loss of information or unauthorised use of data arising as a result of you using encryption systems below our recommended level.
- Any failure by you to provide us with correct information when you order.
- Our maximum liability to you in respect of each use of the service for a travel money order shall be limited to a sum equal to the total purchase price of the travel money order.
- Nothing will limit our liability to you for death or personal injury arising out of our negligence or our fraudulent misrepresentation or misstatement or affect your statutory rights.
- We may, at any time, with immediate effect, in respect of future orders change these terms and conditions without notice and without liability to you. If we revise these terms, we will post the revision on the site. By placing any order you will be accepting any such changes.
- These terms and conditions shall be read and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland. Any dispute arising from the use of the service shall be resolved exclusively in the Courts of Republic of Ireland.
No.1 Currency click and Collect Competition 2014
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the No.1 Currency Click and Collect competition 2014. The promoter is FEXCO t/a No.1 Currency, FEXCO Financial Services Centre, Iveragh Road, Killorglin, Co. Kerry (company No. 83934) In these terms and conditions “we”, “us”, “our” means the promoter. Two winners will be selected in a prize draw which will be held on 23rd April 2014. The winner of each draw is entitled to €250. The draw will be conducted by us and both winning entries will be selected at random. Customers can gain entry to the prize draw by opting to participate in the competition and correctly answering the competition question when they use our Click and Collect service. Only one entry can be submitted per Click and Collect order and customers must be over 18 to enter. The closing date for all entries is midnight on 20th April 2014. We have discretion to disregard entries where the entrant has failed to collect the relevant Click and Collect order. The winner of each prize draw will be notified either by email or by phone after each draw, and the notification will include details of how the prize can be claimed. In the event that the winner does not accept the prize or does not comply with these conditions, we reserve the right to select an alternative winner at random. The prize does not include any costs associated with taking the prize. The prize is not transferrable. We shall not be responsible for any matter arising out of or resulting from enjoyment of the prize. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. We reserve the right to feature photographs and the names of prize winners in future publications and publicity. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside our reasonable control. By entering the competition you consent to us processing your personal information for the purposes of administering this competition. We will take all reasonable precautions to keep personal information secure and protect it under our security policies and procedures. Personal information will not be shared or used for any other purpose except as stated above unless we are required, or permitted to do so, as a result of any governmental laws and regulations, by a court order or to any business or persons to whom we transfer our rights and obligations under this agreement. You are entitled to ask us as a controller of the data to supply you with any personal information that we hold about you by writing to us. We will delete any incorrect information or correct any errors in any of the personal data that come to our notice. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed by Irish law.