Please see below information in relation to the commission you may be charged for in-store transactions. If you pre-order your currency online you will not incur any commission charges.
Transaction Type Approved Amount
|Buy Foreign Note||2%||€1.50||€15.00|
|Sell Foreign Note||1%||€1.00||€15.00|
|Buy Foreign Cheque/Travellers Cheque||2%||€1.50||€15.00|
|Buy Euro Travellers Cheques||4%||€5.00||€30.00|
Please note that the above commission rates are as approved by the Central Bank of Ireland.
The commission charged on a single transaction should not exceed the commission rates and amounts stated above. However, the commission charged on a single transaction may be less than the commission rates and amounts stated above.
All exchange rates applied at this bureau are calculated in accordance with criteria approved by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Fexco trading as No1 Currency is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland
No1 CURRENCY STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
THE BUREAU DE CHANGE SERVICE
1. The bureau de change service (the “Service”) is provided to you by Fexco U. C. T/A No1 Currency (“Fexco Bureau”, “we” or “us”).
2. By conducting a bureau de change transaction (“Transaction”) you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (“Conditions”).
3. The Service is only available for the currencies advised. Service availability is further subject to monetary limits, currency exchange restrictions and AML/CFT legislation (see conditions 12 – 14 below).
4. Fexco Bureau reserves the right to refuse to process any Transaction for any reason whatsoever (incl. without limitation where the foreign notes tendered by you are (a) suspected counterfeits; (b) torn, soiled or are otherwise damaged or not in good condition; or (c) are out of date or no longer in use in their country of issue)
5. Title to any foreign currency purchased by you shall only pass from FEXCO Bureau to you when Fexco Bureau has received payment/settlement in full in cash or cleared funds.
6. You are entitled to a Transaction receipt which will include details of the fees/charges and the exchange rate applied and the net amount payable to or by you.
7. The maximum liability of Fexco Bureau to you in respect of each Transaction shall be the value of the Transaction as detailed on the Transaction receipt.
8. You indemnify Fexco Bureau for any losses, expenses or damages suffered by Fexco Bureau in connection with any breach of these Conditions by you.
CHARGES AND EXCHANGE RATES
9. Information in respect of any Fexco Bureau charges and/or fees payable by you is available at the Fexco Currency Exchange Branch. Additional third party charges may apply to the processing of third party foreign currency cheques.
10. The exchange rate applied to your Transaction shall be the exchange rate quoted at the Branch at the time you collect your order and complete the Transaction.
ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING (“AML”) AND COUNTER TERRORISM FINANCING (“CTF”)
11. Fexco Bureau is subject to the Criminal Justice (Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing) Act 2010 (“CJA 2010”).
12. Fexco Bureau reserves the right to request documentation and/or information from you which we require to comply with our AML/CTF obligations under CJA 2010.
You may be asked to provide identification (e.g. driving licence/passport) and proof of address (e.g. a recent utility bill). You warrant that the information which you provide is true and accurate in all respects.
13. You confirm that you are not using the Service for any illegal purpose. You warrant that you are acting on your own behalf and that the funds exchanged are legally and beneficially yours, have not been obtained by any illegal means nor in any way contrary to the rights of the legal owner and are not associated with any criminal activity.
14. It is your sole responsibility to meet the currency import and export measures and requirements of Ireland and any country you may be visiting.
15. These Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Fexco Bureau and you in respect of the Service. Should any provision of these Conditions be deemed unenforceable or illegal, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect to the maximum extent permissible by law.
16. The laws of Ireland govern these Conditions and the Irish Courts have exclusive jurisdiction.
FEXCO BUREAU DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
Fexco Bureau will only use your personal data for the purposes of providing you with an effective bureau de change service and to comply with our AML and CTF obligations. Your personal data will be treated in confidence by Fexco Bureau and in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003. In accordance with current legal requirements, your personal and transaction details will be retained by Fexco Bureau for five years after your Transaction is completed. You may receive a description of your personal data (if any) maintained by Fexco Bureau and the purpose for which it is kept by writing to Compliance Officer, Fexco Bureau de Change, Iveragh Road, Killorglin, County Kerry. You also have the right to require Fexco Bureau to correct any inaccuracies in the in the information held about you.
Fexco U. C. T/A No1 Currency is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland
Bureau de Change Registration Number: C28285
Registered Address: Fexco Financial Services Centre, Iveragh Road, Killorglin, County Kerry
Business Address: No. 14 Ely Place, Dublin 2.
Telephone: Tel: 1890 253 411 / Fax: (01) 6619262